Logic MFP120 Flail Mower/TopperEnquire about our Logic MFP120 Fla…
Logic Flail Mowers are ideal for tougher mowing/topping tasks. Used behind and ATV, they have the ability to cut grass or other vegetation with low ground pressure, preventing wheel ruts in soft ground and minimising damage through gateways etc..
- For heavy-duty/tougher topping tasks
- 1.0 m, 1.2m and 1.5m cutting widths available
- 16hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ twin engine.
- Emergency engine ‘kill-switch’
- Easy height adjustment
- Quick off-set draw bar
- Anti-scalping roller
- Wheels alongside for easy towing/balance
- Wheels behind variant available: allows closer cutting to walls/fences. (NB This option significantly increases weight on draw bar so please ensure towing vehicle is suitable).
- Trail behind any suitable vehicle
- Electric start
- Remote throttle
- Fine grass blades to give lawn finish
- Flotation wheels/tyres (wheels alongside models only