Logic LSP150P Surface Pro GraderEnquire about our Logic LSP150P Su…
- 1.5 metre width
- Raise and lower by electric ram - with a control box switch, mounted close to the operator.
- Depth adjustment - is controlled using a combination of rear roller, spring tine setting, into one of 3 holes and drawbar pitch.
- Levelling Board - which is set in relation to the rear roller to provide a final levelling of material before consolidation by the rear roller. This is particularly useful on loose surfaces.
- Adjustable drawbar for altering the hitch height to suit different towing vehicles.
- Low ground pressure tyres 20 x 7-8 ensuring all round capability on hard and soft surfaces.
- Swivel hitch with 50mm ball coupling.
- Perimeter Plough - used to draw in material thrown up around the side boards. It is attached to the main frame and incorporates a parking bracket to locate the plough when not in use. It features a rubber leading edge to prevent any damage when running along the side boards.
- Alternative Hitches - e.g. Clevis, for use behind other suitable towing vehicles