Covid 19- Changes to how we work.11 May 2020
Dear Customers and friends, Last updated 11/05/20
In light of the extremely serious situation facing us all we are putting into place strict rules regarding our working practices and restrictions on movements at our premises. As we work from the same site as our family home please observe these rules to protect yourself, your family and ours. Whilst we want to remain loyal to our customers and give a good service, we must adhere to current Government rules in order to keep us all safe and well.
- Customers visiting our premises must call us first and will only be allowed to collect parts or deliver/collect machines for repair from outside the gate. No addmittance into our premises. This will allow us to move and work freely within our site with no risk to us or you.
- Our retail shop is closed to visitors. For all sales and parts enquiries please call 01584 811831. Open Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm
- Parts can still be ordered by telephone or online and can be posted direct to you or left out for you to collect at your convenience from outside our premises.We are experiencing very few supply issues so far.
- All repairs will be prioritised to farmers and landowners whose machines are essential to their farming business and to machines that we have supplied.
- We will not be making any routine visits to customers premises.
- We will review this situation on a daily basis so please check for updates
We thank you for your continued support and co-operation at this difficult time.
Most importantly Stay safe!
Mark and AnneBack to News