Covid 19- Changes to how we work.24 Mar 2020
Dear Customers and friends, Last updated 24/03/2020
In light of the extremely serious situation facing us all we are putting into place strict rules regarding our working practices and restrictions on movements at our premises. As we work from the same site as our family home please observe these rules to protect yourself, your family and ours. Whilst we want to remain loyal to our customers and give a good service, we must adhere to current Government rules in order to keep us all safe and well.
- No Customers to visit our premises without telephoning first. After that telephone conversation if a visit is absolutely necessary then strict distancing rules and hygiene must be observed.
- Our retail shop is closed to visitors. For all sales and parts enquiries please call 01584 811831
- Parts can still be ordered by telephone or online and can be posted direct to you.
- All repairs will be prioritised to farmers and landowners whose machines are essential to their farming business.
- We will not be making any visits to customers premises.
- We will review this situation on a daily basis so please check for updates
We thank you for your continued support and co-operation at this difficult time.
Mark and AnneBack to News