Logic TRM series Rotary Mower/TopperEnquire about our Logic TRM series…
It’s recommended that grass length in your paddock should ideally be kept to about 5cm in the growing season and about 2cm in the winter. This will provide good grazing during the summer and will provide protection for the paddock surface in the winter when conditions are less good. This topper performs superbly, giving a quick, neat, even cut across the width of the machine. A rotary mower is better suited to larger areas of easier cutting and is quick and simple to operate.
- 1.2m or 1.5m cutting width
- Briggs & Stratton 12.5hp engine or Honda engine (13hp) on 1.2m or 16hp on 1.5m.
- Triple cutting blades
- Simple cutting height adjustment from 20mm - 175mm
- Offset drawbar facility
- Remote throttle
- Safety engine ‘kill switch’
- 50mm swivel tow hitch
- Electric start (with Honda engine only)
- Flotation wheels